Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in the $\LaTeX$ format, using the original style file and the template.
- In addition to the principal text, the manuscript includes a detailed abstract (200 to 250 words).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Layout Guidelines.
- The abstract of the article does not contain references to bibliography and long formulas.